Dr. Grinstead’s passion and mission is to end suffering – one person at a time. He has been working for almost thirty years with addiction, mental health and chronic pain issues as a clinician and educator. With a Doctorate in Addictive Disorders, a license as a Marriage and Family Therapist, (LMFT), and an Advanced Relapse Prevention Specialist (ACRPS), he is ready to support you on your journey. Check here more information about Dr. Grinstead.
- Whether you are a healthcare professional wanting to make a referral, earn CEUs, or even get help for yourself . . . the information, education and support you need is here.
- Perhaps you’re living or even suffering with chronic pain . . . the support you need to be free from that suffering is here.
- What if you have a chronic pain condition, and are having problems managing your medication? (link to people with chronic pain and addiction page) Is it abuse, addiction, or pseudoaddiction? The support you need to successfully navigate the line between effective medication management and abuse/or addiction is here.
- Maybe you’re struggling with an addictive disorder or are in recovery and want to prevent a future relapse? Dr. Grinstead’s experience and knowledge will support your desire to get back the quality of life you once had, or keep what you’ve worked so hard to attain.
- We also can’t forget the family and friends who love someone who is suffering. The support you need to find yourself and reclaim your identity is here.
Please contact us for a free 15 minute consultation to see if we can support you either in our Sacramento office or remotely. You can also submit specific questions to us using the form below: