We’re so glad you found your way to our site – We’re making a variety of information and services available to meet your needs so that you can experience freedom from suffering. We support people to overcome physical, psychological and spiritual challenges so that they can live their lives to the fullest and achieve their health and wellness goals.
We want to be there for you 100 percent. We promise we will listen to you, strive to understand you, always take you seriously, and most importantly we will always treat you with compassion and respect.
Dr. Grinstead has been working for over 30 years with addiction, mental health and chronic pain issues as a clinician and educator. With a Doctorate in Addictive Disorders, a license as a Marriage and Family Therapist, (LMFT) and an Advanced Relapse Prevention Specialist (ACRPS), he is ready to support you on your journey. Check here more information about Dr. Grinstead.
Check out the links below to find the help that you need most:
- Perhaps you’re living or even suffering with chronic pain and have struggled to find someone – anyone who will listen to you and take you seriously.
- What if you’re having problems managing your medication? Is it abuse, addiction, or pseudoaddiction? Maybe your pain condition is undertreated, overtreated or misdiagnosed. The support you need to successfully navigate the line between effective medication management and abuse/or addiction can be found here.
- Maybe you’re struggling with an addictive disorder or are in recovery and have relapsed, perhaps more than once. Dr. Grinstead’s experience and knowledge will support your desire to get back the quality of life you once had, or keep what you’ve worked so hard to attain.
- We also can’t forget the family and friends who love someone who is suffering. The support you need to find yourself and reclaim your identity is here.
- Maybe you aren’t able to come to our office—don’t worry as we offer phone or video conference coaching through Skype that has proven very beneficial for a number of our coaching clients.
Please contact us for a free 15 minute consultation to see if we can support you either in our Sacramento office or remotely. You can also submit specific questions to us using the form below.